Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bachelorette Party!

I thought it would be fun to take a group cooking class for my bachelorette party!  My bridal attendants/best friends and I drove to Huntsville, AL on a Friday night and cooked with Chef Margaret at The Chef Next Door.  Margaret is an excellent cook and does a fantastic job teaching cooking classes!  We really had a great time!
    
 Me and my girls with Chef Margaret

Every single one of these ladies made major sacrifices to come celebrate with me, and I am so grateful for their HUGE efforts!  These girls are such a blessing to me, and I love them dearly! :)  


We learned a new healthy dinner recipe that I have made several times since!  I LOVE it!
 
 Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Lettuce Wrap
  
Orange-Cilantro Rice

Corn and Black Bean Salsa

 Guacamole (Jason's favorite!)

Traffic was pretty bad heading to Huntsville so we arrived about an hour later than planned.  By the time we/Margaret finished cooking we were ready to eat!!!


After we ate dinner, we headed to The Westin Huntsville in the Bridge Street Town Centre where my sweet friends surprised me with the cutest lingerie party I have ever seen!  In keeping with the holiday season, the theme was "Naughty or Nice?"  I have such creative and talented friends!


 
 I mean just look how CUTE!!!  
Stockings hung on the dresser with care, gingerbread cookies decorated with red underwear! ;) Sparkling grape juice topped with a candy cane treat, made for a refreshing drink that tasted so sweet!  Hershey's kisses and cupcakes galore, could a girl ever ask for anything more?! 

I was pretty excited to get to wear THE "bachelorette party veil", previously worn by Bonnie and Lizzie!  :) 

The next morning we woke up and got ready for breakfast at Panera Bread.  Then we headed home to watch Alabama play in the SEC Championship!  Thank you sweet friends for all your hard work!  You truly made this night/morning so perfect!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment